Integration With PGA Tour Golf

Subjective feedback on the flight model is a complete waste of time, the only way to assess how good the flight model really works is like this:

1 Like

Agreed - I’m no pilot, so most of this is over my head, but yeah, some science to it would be good. Obviously the sim is only approximating real life, so I’d expect whatever model it is using to “break” at points - so I guess finding those points will help understand how good the model is and how it behaves as you approach those points is key.

The other frustrating thing is where people say the flight physics are not as good as X, Y or Z simulator. Well, not really a surpise, as I’m assuming Asobo have tried to model real life and not another sim.

1 Like

By the way, I suspect the people posting in those threads are now wondering why there is a link from that thread to “Integration with PGA Tour Golf” :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good point :thinking: :joy:

You are absolutely right. And tbh. it doesn’t make any sense for you to decide what should be on the forums or at least appear to. With these links it seems that you are actually wanting to make a fool out of constructive criticism about a product, linking those topics to a somewhat “lolz” topic. I personally think this is disrespectful and simply out of line.

Feel free to join a constructive critique discussion in the topics themselves, instead of trying to make different topics like these look bad/not serious. Linking should only happen to make people aware of a topic with the same content.

Yes sir! Thank you sir!

I should add that if you think those other threads are constructive, then I personally think that is disrespectful to those threads and simply out of line.

: thumbs up! :

I’ve loved this idea and ideas like it before day 1.

What an amazing time we are at to ponder such unified things.

Historic.
Cheers.

1 Like

Everyone does indeed have a right to post whatever they view as ‘constructive criticism.’

By corollary, everyone has the right to comment on those posts in any way they choose, as long as it doesn’t violate the CoC.

1 Like