Interesting Sights in Netherlands

I just took off from Rotterdam and circled around The Hague. Not one POI came up. Returning to the airport, the only one I saw was for Erasmus Bridge beyond the field. Never been there, but I know there are many famous and interesting sights. Where are the markers? I plan on following the route taken in Operation Market Garden in WW2.

1 Like

Make sure you installed them via the MSFS content store. When you sim update it doesn’t install the extra content which you’re speaking about.

It seems they are installed because there are many around Amsterdam, and there’s nothing for me at the store. I guess the area around Rotterdam isn’t interesting enough. Doesn’t seem right.

Rotterdam without extra add-ons looks quite bad.
If you want to have a look at something more accurate while retaining the Erasmus bridge I’d suggest you to look for the “Rotterdam - City” add-on via flightsim.to (from Matt 88) as it’s quite nice and doesn’t seem to impact the frame rate too much.
Happy flying!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.