As the previous thread has been closed, I’ve decided to open up a support thread here for common Q&A’s in relation to the IRIS Simulations Jabiru for MSFS.
Here’s a couple of common questions that may need answering.
- A VR update to improve mouse/geometry collision in the cockpit is coming this Feburary. (no date yet)
- A flight model update is also coming this February based on my IRL pilot training on the J160.
- The fix to the J170 compass is in the Feb update.
- A number of minor QoL issues (Quality of Life) will be bundled in.
- Fix to Vertical Speed issue on Jabiru Autopilot.
Any other issues, please drop them here.