Is anyone actually flying after this update?

3fps at 30k… jeez this sim just gets worse every update. It was bad since WU3, but this takes the biscuit… After spending near on $3k in upgraded PC, the sim, addons… i am very close to just giving up. Why should we the customer end up spending days trying to get this ■■■■ soreted… MS It’s your responsiblity, ■■■■ well sort it!

Good grief I feel your landed at katl with 10fps! I lied it was 5fps!!!

And while your at it, sack the ■■■■ beta testers as well, as they obviously have no clue

1 Like

Not until FBW updates their jet, but I’m looking forward to it

I normally don’t jump out and complain about this stuff but it has gotten worse.I might just take a break from this sim until things are fixed.

2 Likes

Just completed a short hop from KSFO to KTVL - no problems thus far. Weather was brilliant too - plenty of rain/snow/ice when approaching/descending into KTVL.

Flew it in the latest FBW A320NX Dev version build released a short time ago for this latest MSFS update.

Nope just closed it down and hving to wait for the FBW to be ixed even the default A320 screens dont all turn on. I dont normally complain but this time the sim is just not useable for me. Hopefully a fix is sent in a few days

Yeah 5 min after my update visited Madeira. Just switch cache off… avoid disappointments

Took out YMF-5

• takeoff is as difficult as it was
  • aeleron feels to act stepwise (?)

The flaps went from big lift to no lift at all (?) … anyway had a nice flight, engine seems to do more now (more throttle), but I don’t know if that was since THIS update… or 16 feb…

does not follow flight plan for me nor hold the speeds it needs ALOT of work done to the new code.

Having problems after this update. World map/flight planner wont accept airports and when i eventually get it to , it does a crash to desktop. never had a problem till now , well done asobo and microsoft one big stuffup this time.

I had to update a payware plane to stop CTD - I figured out after 5 hours -.

The MugZ tbm mod has already been updated to 0.5.11 a few hours ago… Working Title G3000 mod isn’t working though, we’ll have to wait an update.

So the 10 degree step increments in heading bug is still a thing? any fixes?

dunno… YMF5 is not between updates in content manager… there are a lot of updates there… but it feels like an angle step on the aeleron yes… seen this before e.g. Icon has it (always had it)

No problems here… a good improvement in some areas I fly.

got an update message, installed about 4 gigs, could see new liveries but couldnt fly then i rebooted pc, then got a message to update in windows store, then started fs got new update message fingers crossed

Haven’t had any new problems yet with my limited usage since the update. Still am having ridiculous entire sim operation slowdowns after trying London again - meaning I fly around London at 10fps or so then exit to main menu and have continued slowness navigating menus for a minute or so till it clears. So that’s still an issue. But no CTD’s and don’t really see any change in the framerates between good areas and horrible areas.

now no problems about 9 gbs in all. I upgraded from standard in xbox live to deluxe last year, guess that was problem, dont have steam version. im happy

Interesting download - 1 gb from store, 4 gb from FS, then another 1gb from FS. Flew Baron and CJ 4 (default) local and all seemed fine. Did some landings with 350, Bonanza, and 747 - all went fine. Flew 70 mile trip with CJ4 using nav. Set up Vs and flight plan via key pad. Manual take off at right angle to destination - AP picked up the nav. Vs did its thing and held selected altitude to approach - dropped down proper alt. to intercept glide slope. Was northbound and programmed nav for southbound landing. CJ flew the vectors and lined me up on the runway - caught the glide slope and brought me right to AP handoff for landing. Can’t really expect much more from the default CJ.

Note.

My first playthrough was a mess. Horrible frame rates. Wierd glitches. (black screens where mfd’s should be etc)
Second start up it seemed to go through the install process again. This time it has been a lot smoother.