Is it possible to skip the 30 sec advertisement before the game loads?

I get that those are credits/advertisement of the involved companies, but I already paid for the game, now must I watch the 30 sec intro every single time? Is there a way to skip that altogether?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the game content is loading while you are being shown those “advertisements”, so the alternative would be to stare at a blank screen during that load time…

You may be right. Ideally, I’d prefer to look at hints, tips or any other useful information while the screen loads but this is not a big deal.

I suspect there is a way to turn it off, because I have absolutely no idea what these adverts you speak of are. I haven’t seen a single one.

I did immediately turn of a bunch of notifications for software, systems, etc and such though. Maybe it has something to do with that.

He means the splashscreens.
I also doubt the game is doing any “loading” while showing said splashscreens.

They should be skippable, if not from the beginning then at least after being forced to watch them once :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahh, I see now. I was thinking we were talking about advertisements for things in the market or something. :man_facepalming: This makes much more sense now, lol.

Some bright individual will find a way of replacing the video files with shorter ones.

1 Like