Is SPAD.next the best option for remapping Logitech Switch Panel?

Hi all,

TLDR: Is SPAD.next the best option for remapping the Logitech G Pro Flight Switch Panel?

The not so TLDR addendum:
I’ve scoured the interenetz a bit and it does seem like a lot of people are into it and their website seems nice and straight forward, I just wanted to check if there are other better or worse options available for this task?

I pretty much only realised remapping might be an issue AFTER I ordered the panel so now I must find a solution haha, I’m looking at remapping pretty much all functions as my Honeycomb setup already covers most of them and I needed more switches for other purposes.

SPAD isn’t the only option, but its definitely the best in my view. Its incredibly versatile and works well.

I dont use any in sim bindings, have everything going via SPAD which makes it a lot easier for me to bespoke things the way I want.

3 Likes

Yea thats the impression I got from my quick research and it most probably will be exactly what I pick, but out of curiosity, what would be other options?

I believe you can do some similar things with FSUIPC. I have it, but only use it as the glue for Pilot2ATC and haven’t spent any real time with it to see how well it would work with the Logitech panels.

I would guess you could use Axis and Ohs as well, but have never used that, from a few videos and conversations I have seen you could use that as a solution as well.

Thanks for the info, I have seen FSUIPC mentioned around too but it seems underclassed in comparison.

Hadn’t heard of the other ones, will give em a look out of curiosity but having just read a bit of the SPAD manual, it does seem like (at least for the Logitech/Saitek Switch Panel), it’s definitely the best choice.

1 Like

It is extremely easy to use and very versatile. I have both Spad.next and AAOs - both are very similar in capabilities and excellent choices but I find Spad easier and quicker to use and it has just added Bravo light control. .