Is the TBM Broken for Anyone Else?

I’m one the latest update but not the beta trial.

For the past three days, every time I try to fly my favorite aircraft, the TBM 930, everything starts going berserk during the flight. I try a Cub or Cessna and all seems fine.

I set up a flight using MSFS (PC) planning, get into VR, and take off. During the flight, the rudder becomes unresponsive and/or locks hard to one extreme. The AP stops responding to on or off. I will often get near-CTDs with total blackout but usually recovers after a few seconds. The approach mode will not turn on. Throttle often has to be pushed multiple times to get it to respond. And much more weird behavior. If I can get the TBM onto the ground, it usually is uncontrollable after it touches down.

I’ve looked at my settings and bindings and find no changes from when things were working. My controller and PC work fine with other games and in tests.

Any ideas?

I have flown it several times the last couple days without anything weird. PC, SU9, Mugz/Luka improvement mod installed, latest Working Title G3000 mod.

I know you said you checked, but it sounds like either assistance settings or the flight model setting.

I think I may have found out what causes it but I don’t know how to fix it. I am attempting to fly VR.

As I set up the flight, everything seems to work fine until I turn on the toolbar with TAB. Once I do that, the mouse cursor changes from a crisp arrow to a fuzzy blur that won’t activate some buttons even when the button illuminates when I hover over it.

I tried a non-VR flight and it went well. So, it looks like the bizarre TBM930 flight behavior is connected to using VR and calling up the toolbar with the TAB key.