Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

Asobo knows best what is good for you…lol :roll_eyes:

Just kidding! :grinning:

Thank you so much,im on xbox can I and how do I delete theses profiles, sorry to ask but I’m new to this and a bit of a dinosaur at 66 lol thank you for your help

+1 Vote for Hotfix

3 Likes

The weather problem has nothing to do with PC setup; neither does the broken toolbar in VR.

Bit of silly comment imo.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, gapruff, but I don’t know how to do it on Xbox, or even if the Xbox settings work the same way.

• Rudder issues AI piloting even when off making u spiral into death
  • Reversers have issues
  • Color Banding issues
  • TrackIR has issues
  • Live weather constantly not working
  • Haze/Fog overdone
  • VR users apparantly have issues as well
  • Weather radar is also broken ( thanks @ScorpionFilm422 )

What did i miss for a hotfix?

6 Likes

be right back soon…
gonna fix that FL440 temp bug + cloud base at MSL instead of AGL (and all of the other bugs that I cant be bothered to list)

5 Likes

Go to control settings, switch across to your custom profiles and along the bottom of the screen it should show you a button prompt to edit the profile. A row of buttons appears for you to rename, duplicate, delete, etc the profile.

Also, try hard resetting the Xbox by holding the on/off button for 5 seconds or until it shuts down. You should get the Xbox splash screen next time you turn it on. This fixes a lot of strange issues as it empties temporary files, etc.

How is your mouse connected? Mine works with Xbox using a Microsoft wireless USB dongle.

Thank you so much for your help, I will try these things the next time I go on, its done my head in tonight thank you again

Oh it’s ok thank you anyway

1 Like

Can’t agree more

As others I would appreciate a hotfix for the newly broken vr toolbar. It’s hopefully a very minor fix and it doesn’t seem right to have to wait months for the next sim update for that

5 Likes

Thank you for your help the hard reset of my xbox sorted my dead mouse out ,thank you so much

3 Likes

This is what I do not understand. Do they have a “Public Relations Department”? They could have avoided all these negative comments everywhere if they would have just came out and say “We are aware of some severe game breaking bugs and we are working diligently to solve them, so we can issue a HOT-FIX (!) ASAP” Are they expecting us to wait until the next SU is release?

11 Likes

How do you do a „hard“ reset on xbox x ?

I come from a racing sim background, for decades I’ve known developers to immediately respond to game breaking issues either by Hotfix or communication days if not hours after a patch release.

For this Sim I just cannot fathom the reasoning here for Microsoft to be so quiet, it’s as if they simply do not care about their customers (yes we’re paying customers, not just “gamers”). If this happened in any other walk of life it would be absolutely despicable, yet here they seem to get away with breaking something and seemingly ignoring the customers, it’s not good enough in any other walk of life so why do they feel like they can get away with it here?

Take the Mouse in VR bug, all we’ve got is a notification of “Bug Logged”, what does that even mean? It’s logged to be fixed in SU8? It’s logged to be fixed in a Hotfix? It’s logged in the tracker to be dealt with “whenever”?

Over 500 votes since SU7 release, that doesn’t include all the users who do not visit this forum, yet absolute radio silence from Microsoft - this ignorance to reach out and post even the tiniest of apologies (after all they broke something that worked perfectly fine before) or even mention that they’re working on it is simply appalling.

14 Likes

I do not know about the folks who are on Xbox, what kind of bugs or limitations they have since SU7, but the two main bugs on PC are “big” for us, the mouse/toolbar in VR and also TrackIr.
I have both, but I can’t use either one right now. Shame…

2 Likes

At this point it seems like the best option to just go to a different simulator for maybe about 5 years, then come back to see this sim still broken.

1 Like

Hold the power button until the console fully shuts down (about 10 seconds). Turn it back on and it should give you the Xbox startup screen.

Just to be clear this is also known as a “power cycle” or a “hard restart”, it doesn’t delete any important files like a factory reset. It sorts out a lot of strange glitches in software, its a good idea to do it once a week to make sure the console is running smoothly.

You missed the weather radar broken (doesn’t update anymore).

1 Like