Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

Uhhhh, planes are unflyable due to controls??

I don’t know, but everything is working fine on my end.

This is the best update I’ve had so far.

Clouds are looking amazing and weather is finally close to the real thing.

Flying the FBW A320NX is very smooth right now.

Haven’t had a single CTD.

So don’t know bud. Might want to check your system.

2 Likes

Update broke HUDs in aircrafts. (not UI)

Needs a hotfix.

TrackIR has been around for years, there are also clones and open source variants of head tracking that all work pretty much the same way

I think its probably fair to say that the majority of those who use TrackIR or the various other head tracking solutions in FS2020 started using it long before FS2020 was released and use it in the other simulators that we fly and therefore any unit sales comparison is pretty meaningless.

8 Likes

I have been getting CTDs loading flight with the NX and updated the dev version on Friday/Saturday. No luck yet, how do I do a clean uninstall?

I think if there is going to be a hotfix we will hear about it this week…I sure hope there is as the toolbar / in game Menu in VR is not working at all

1 Like

ever since I installed this mod, my CTDs have significantly decreased or can be said to be completely gone…
have no idea what this mod has done but it really helped a lot …

1 Like

I have no VR, but this one got my solidarity vote. This really should have been hotfixed already, because it seems like a showstopper. I read somewhere that the toolbar works through showcase / fixed camera presets. Not a real solution but maybe a workaround for the time being?

4 Likes

There absolutely needs to be a hotfix for the cloud levels. Having a broken weather system like that is a no-go for a simulator. Yesterday I started at Munich Airport and the clouds were very obviously moving THROUGH the airport on ground level. I have no idea how they could release the update with that.

14 Likes

Yes I’m well aware of the workarounds but like all workarounds they’re clunky at best, I’m tired of having to do that every time Asobo make mistakes.

2 Likes

Exactly, it works flawlessly in hundreds of games, everywhere it does the same and is being controlled the same way. There is a pause and a center control and this is NOT part of the game but the tracking software. Always, everywhere. It‘s not up to Asobo to change this behaviour, neither is it requested by the users nor is it intended by Naturalpoint. Asobo seems to believe they have to insource everything and they urgently have to let go of that thought, it‘s not good for anyone.

6 Likes

I do not understand why you asked me this question. My issue is that I cannot take off because the rudder does not work correctly. Impossible to taxi without and take off properly without a working rudder.

I misunderstood your statement, and thought you were annoyed that you “had” to use the rudder during takeoff.

I’m not having any rudder issues here. Specs in my profile. As far as I am concerned the rudder is working just as it was in SU6, and before. One benefit of SU7 is you don’t have that surface level wind issue, where the wind increases as you climb, or cuts in half as you descend. A common issue I had was overcompensating during landing as the wind slowly halved.

Another bug im finding is the assistance options seem to reset every time i reload the sim So so annoying

2 Likes

I have seen that twice, but not in the last 4-5 flights I have had. I don’t know what triggered it, but I’m glad its not doing it now.

You may need to rebind your controls. I found that after SU7 although my control settings assignments were showing they were not all working and I had to redo some of them.

Try setting the home cockpit mode ON in the general/camera settings. Also switch lens correction off in the PC graphics settings, if your mouse pointer is not aligned with the knobs. To recenter during the flight, you need to hit esc and then you can use space bar to do it. Zooming is the only thing that we haven’t yet a working workaround/fix.

1 Like

Make sure there is nothing in your community folder or any other mods beyond that interfering.

Hello, im a user of MSFS.
Weather on airpot is very bad, always haze and clouds very low. Please, could you fix that?
Last update was very good. thank you:)

Thanks! Ill give it a try

Fair - but I did have to smirk given your ask and your username… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes