Is there a reason why there isn't a testing team made up of active players for patch releases?

You already are testing it. The only difference is you’re getting the patch on release day. Once they achieve a first, stable build, then it might be a good idea to test new features.

Nothing but speculation and FUD. Stick to facts, you are doing a disservice to the community by constantly spreading these false remarks.

Facts:

1 Like

Asobo seems to be making the scenery worse and not better. Look at the water and the trees as an example. This whole new better than sliced bread game seems to be taking one step forward and two steps back.

1 Like

I think honestly this would be a total waste of time. It has been well documented that they didnt listen to the alpha testers when they told them what was broken…they just rushed it to market…why should now be any different.

4 Likes

Is there also a reason why they are still releasing add-ons for a broken sim? I will be $120 richer if there’s no hot fix today :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well I think you’re probably going to be richer. From the other threads, it seems that “update” is code for talking about an “update” rather than an actual one.

1 Like

I kinda figured that would be the case unfortunately, oh well I’ll rebuy in 6 months when they get their ■■■■ figured out…if they ever do!

I’d pull the plug too if I could do so without getting banned from my steam account. It sounds like your purchasing strategy is better than mine.

Microsoft Store Digital version, just request a refund I’ve done it many times

Yeah that sounds lovely. At this point my only recourse is a chargeback on my form of payment. Since it actually hurts the company’s credit and costs them money, it is frowned upon.

Sounds to me like they need to stop rolling out content, and fix all the bugs we’re reporting…

2 Likes

They won’t when all they care about is $$$. They hustled us all into buying a beta so I’m pretty sure they don’t care much

1 Like

I’m sure the repeatedly complaining people could get their money back, if they made some effort to request that or were willing to sell their DVD’s. Still a great demand for DVD’s in Europe. Seem the best solution for people with no confidence in Asobo or their testing.
I would rather get a patch/release quickly instead of it being tested to death. Such a cheap product for so much learning and enjoyment, even with a few minor bugs. Expectations are not warranted qualities.

Today’s the day man…the day I take my money back from Microsoft. It is what it is…they robbed us :man_shrugging:

It’s a bit off-topic, but you are implying that a criminal offence was committed against you.
Did you report it to the police? Have you tried seeking legal advice from a lawyer. Who was with you when you were robbed ?
Sorry ,I don’t see what that has to do with the thread title, how that could have been prevented by testing the sim to death and why you want to report a possible crime here.

1 Like

lol…it hasn’t launched since patch #2 therefore it’s very broken. And minor bugs? I think unplayable is a little more than minor

Doesn’t matter I’m not here to argue with people just saying one way or another I will get my money back 100%

Bye? Don’t know what else to say. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not much to say about garbage :rofl: peace

Hey you enjoy that Microsoft flight game with all those console players buddy :sweat_smile::rofl: