Is there any type of mod or addon for passengers in MSFS?

Hi, I’m new to the world of simulators. I would like to know if there is any type of addon that allows the visualization of passengers and cargo during the flight? paid or free.

Thanks

2 Likes

PACX - TFDi Design might be what you’re looking for.

1 Like

No, I would just like to make passengers look, example: appear they sitting in a cessna 208 caravan

2 Likes

Hi @PISTOLOTEV welcome to the forum! Unfortunaly theres no mod for seeing passenger on your plane. But theres one where you have visibile copilot. Link is this:

1 Like

Even better, have the number of passengers rendered based on your weight configuration screen. Imagine a light weight showing a child model, instead of an adult.

2 Likes

Might be making this up but can’t you add weight for each passenger when setting up the flight to make it add more passengers in the plane.

1 Like

I thought the same thing, too. I haven’t used Neofly for a few months, but when I was using it a lot, I’m sure I remember seeing passengers. Perhaps it was plane dependent?

How about the Self-Loading Cargo app, Google it as not allowed to post the URL.
Not sure if that’s inline what your looking for?

1 Like

NOTE: You have to sign up for membership to get that download

1 Like

And it doesn’t yet appear to be available for MSFS2020.

No doubt they will be working on it but I’ll bet the current state of the SDK would make it a bit difficult.

1 Like

I feel bad enough when I crash. I don’t know if I want the guilt of having passengers.

7 Likes

When the old “turn off all my systems” bug was live, I used to just turn the battery on, turn off the radio, sit back in my seat, and announce to the passengers “This is your captain speaking, I apologise, but I would advise all passengers to ring a loved one” as the aircraft eventually side slipped and then nose dived into the ground ;¬)

There is this, though … MSFS with Passenger Addon "Self loading Cargo"

1 Like

Right now there is only an audible experience with UI control that is partially automatic. Hopefully in the future, there wil be a passenger simulator that gives a visual as well as audible. The best PAX sim is yet to come. GSX Level 2 is an example by fsdreamteam. They are the only company that might be at work to make that happen. I think you want that animated experience with passengers that can be seen graphically.

So far, only ATSimulations have fully implemented passengers on their P.149. It is a GA plane, so only pilot, co-pilot and 2 passengers, but at least passengers appear on the passenger seats when you add weight to those specific seats. Their 3d models are good too, for me they look better than Asobo’s pilot and co-pilot models. They are animated as well.

I am honestly surprised that neither Carenado, nor Just Flight offer that (I d preffer Carenado use default Asobo models for the pilot and co-pilot and add their custom models as passengers). For an airliner, I think adding 20-100 animated passengers would really affect the performance.

1 Like

Agree, I really hate that Carenado doesn’t let us use the default models. Their models are great, but I still would prefer a pilot that looks like me when flying their planes.

1 Like

There was also GSX that was for FSX and Prepar3D which was great, you could actually see passengers etc boarding and you could set the number of passengers etc. It was by FSDreamTeam. I know they have been and have prioritized making it work in MSFS but a release date for MSFS has not been announced yet.

I used the add on for years and loved it.

2 Likes

Not sure if that was meant in regards to Self Loading Cargo, but if it was - SLC works fine with MSFS, have been using it for months… (there are a few compatibility issues but they don’t stop you from using it)

To have actual animated models fill in the passenger seats as you added weight to the plane would be an awesome mod. It’d give me a chance to go back to the passenger compartment in the TBM to hang out with the animated models during long flights. :slight_smile:

Moderator Edit: This post was merged from another topic to consolidate the discussion.

Hi Everyone

I’m wondoring if any Passengers Mod or if any it’s on this way ?

Can be really interesting to see people behind the windows or in cabin :wink:

Safe Flight !

1 Like

GSX is in development which I hope they will bring the animated passengers with it like the existing product for P3D…Guess it’s the waiting game now

1 Like