Is there anyone at all who isn't experiencing these half-second "hiccups" with FS2020?

I also have just noticed these stutters since new sim update. On the ground and I’m sure every 45-60 secs or so I will get a second or 2 stutter the smooth then it’s as smooth as anything. It’s infuriating I have removed items out of community folder no avail. Disconnected USB devices still nothing it’s like it’s trying to either load in something or something working in the background. Almost like a sim connect issue. Also when using an external device to change aircraft settings I’m getting a complete slow down and halt and then when I stop moving that button (a slider) in this case everything speeds back up. It’s like something is interfering with the sim but can’t find out what it is.

Only thing that resolved the stuttering issue for me after SU11 was to uninstall ASUS GPU Tweak 3 which I used to OC my GPU.

This stuttering is related to Track IR 5
The other stuttering - that which is not related to the use of that hardware peripheral but is instead part of the MSFS experience might be addressed a bit by checking out this video

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.