Interesting challenges/bugs created after last update…namely…
- Multi story buildings cropping up all over the place.
- Unable to use World Map to plan flights
- Pop ins still occurring…all settings on Ultra
- G1000NXI update is free…so just had to delete and install v0.4.1…no complaints as this was duly noted as being a very early Beta…and the blokes at WT are doing a great job…shame that can’t be said about Asobo…I would give them a “Fair” at best.
- CTD’s…now occurring more frequently in my situation since WU6…I will put this down to add on’s and give MSFS the benefit of the doubt…however without those add on’s I wouldn’t bother with this game.
- Aircraft become uncontrollable after selecting AP whilst flying…namely the Baron G58…
- G1000 bugs…(being solved by…guess who… WT…thank goodness for them)
This product, regretfully has not, lived up to any where near the advertised hype.
Yes, it has pretty scenery, some of the time…as long as you ignore the “spikes”, underwater bridges, underwater ferry terminals, underwater marinas, multi story buildings appearing and disappearing,etc etc.
Let’s not mention the accuracy of the flight models…which again, come nowhere near the original advertised product. Without the 3rd party mods, this game would be languishing in the recycle bin.
I am obviously in the minority, but as I’m old school, wrong side of 60, I am getting very tried of manufacturers adverting one thing and selling a product far inferior to the advertised one.
What can I do about it? …absolutely nothing!!! Just get the steam off my chest .
Why did I bother posting this?..I have just completed a flight, with a bunch of mates on line, across the Czech republic and Germany…that is where these challenges surfaced.