Issues with newly created airports

I am experiencing a big issue with the bloody community content and the SDK.

I have created more than 10 airports without problems in the past. The last two that I have created are not loaded into the simulator (they appear in the community content) but are not loaded. The airports have the same settings as the previous ones (which work).

1. Is there a way to debug the community content?
  2. Any log file that is generated during the loading of Mods or community content?
  3. Anyone experienced this? Still happens in the latest version.

I tried everything found on the internet, removing all the content, restarting the sim, copying everything new, rebuilding the projects… nothing.

Wasted 5 days on this and no luck.

I’m sorry, your description of your problem is not really clear. Are these your airports or other people’s airports?

1. The problem is most likely in the Layout.json file… look for errors and missing files. Also, the json reader in the software looks as if it’s less tolerant of errors in json files in general. A missing comma in the C152X addon manifest.json that had not previously seemed to have been causing any problems, with the update caused the Content Manager to fail to load. Adding the comma fixed the problem.
  2. I had a similar problem it sounds like to your issue with an airport I had created after the latest update. The buildings showed up, but not the airport or textures. To fix it, I opened it, rebuilt it, and it has been fine ever since.

Please describe your problem more clearly.

The problem is that I couldnt find the issue. I have created 10 airports without a problem.

The 11th airport is compiled and does not appear. The console just show the standard warnings.

I have created a tiny airport that shows the problem, I raised this on the ZenDesk. If anyone wants to open it and see if there is any obvious mistake please let me know.

All created with the editor, I havent changed the Json or anything outside the editor.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5-Yc_OFzrgq_AQdGVlDpIraL7e1g?e=1zkzMG