Issues with the Garmin marketplace mod?

I haven’t seen much said about the G1000 NXi mode other than to say how much of an improvement it is over the default model, which I would agree with.

I do have a couple of issues with it on my system and I wonder whether they are known quirks or specific to my setup? I will accept that I haven’t tried uninstalling the mod to see if it changes anything yet.

1. The course select arrow on the PFD seems accurate however when you change to external view the course overlay can be pointing in an entirely different direction

2. The engine panel on the MFD doesn’t seem to have as much functionality as the mod that was available directly from Working Title. For example you don’t have the gauges to allow you to lean the engine accurately.

3. You don’t seem to be able to change the orientation of the course tracker on the MFD back to N = UP?

Have we been told whether the G3000 mod will be available on the marketplace at some point?

If you like you may want to check out the WT Discord for more information.

2 Likes

Moved into #third-party-addon-discussion

Thanks for that. It certainly went to explain why the game always freezes when I turned onto approach. Ah well, back to the WT version.

1 Like

@Dalwhat - please join the Master G1000 NXi thread here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.