Issues with using the G1000 after yesterdays update

I downloaded the latest update yesterday and when I went to fly the 172 with the G1000 I noticed that the airspeed indicator doesn`t work, the oil pressure wont register, it says the gear has an issue, cant select a heading. Anyone else having these issues?

Its the same foe any aircraft with the G100 etc

If you have anything in the community folder such as the WTG1000 update/fix you should remove those and test again or update them to the latest versions that work with the latest SIM update. I flew all day yesterday and day before with G1000 and no issues at all once I updated the WT G1000 fixes.

I’m having issues with the G1000/G36 Bonanza. I’ll try the 172 and report back if I have similar findings…

Flying the 172 right now, I have oil pressure and airspeed indications. All the G1000 functions seem to work properly. If that’s any help…

Ok thanks - maybe I have something interfering with it in my community folder _ I will keep checking

1 Like

I’m just finding out that chasing CommFolder interference is a slippery slope. Good luck, if you want 2nd checks on something, post, I’ll give it a try for another verification…