Italy World in next updates

Vote for Italy. I emphasize the beauty of all the coasts, especially the southern ones.

Vote for the update of Italy

1 Like

Vote for the update of Italy :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Meraviglioso !!! Uno scenario italiano dalle Alpi alla Sicilia al piu’ presto. Ogni angolo del nostro Paese e’ una chicca fantastica. (Vorrei anche, se possibile, una LIPE (Bologna) Citta’ ed aeroporto che mi mancano molto. Grazie. Bob.

3 Likes

Yessss, Vote My Italy

3 Likes

Yes, Italy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Asobo , update Italy please!

1 Like

Rozzanno Telecom Tower missed

Anche la bella Italia merita un upgrate. Forza ragazzi vi aspettiamo.

2 Likes

Italy in next updates please

1 Like

The country where you can fly over big mountains, nice lakes, beautiful islands and wonderful cities, so please update Italy! Thanks

2 Likes

Totally agree. TBH there is almost nothing but “panoramas” in Italy, and not a single Star Airport but Third Parties. I think that our Alps, our Plains, our Appennini, our Volcanoes DESERVE some little bit more of LOVE :wink:

2 Likes

the country with the greatest number of historical monuments and beauties in the world cannot be overlooked

2 Likes

what a progression!!!great!!

1 Like

Come on guys let’s all vote for Italy in the next world update … please let’s vote it to push it. Thank You

3 Likes

Italy in next updates

2 Likes

Will be very hard to choose among hundreds of beautiful landmarks ! Considering to the quantity of temples, cathedrals, ruins, landmarks are in Italy maybe it could be split in two parts (south and north) and have a better detail of each part.

1 Like

Count me in - this get’s my vote. Spend most of my time flying around Italy so anything to improve the experience is fine with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here I am. My vote for Italy!

1 Like

More than world just look at Italy monuments, coastline and mountains. No one country got so a dense offer. MSFS2020 has negliged Italy too much imho

1 Like