Its getting worse

The weather just about never works(Fantastic). Since last update (the most recent) cannot look around the cockpit using the mouse right click and hold. On the keyboard cannot move left /right or up and down inside the cockpit using the arrow keys. What a load off…@%*&^ and I keep reading posts on this forum where people are praising Asobo and Microsoft. MSFS is getting worse with every update and not better, in MY OPINION. :angry: :woozy_face:

11 Likes

I feel like your username suggests. :wink:

11 Likes

The bindings to slew around the cockpit (arrow keys) got deleted with the last update on mine. Took me a minute to reset them.

These issues usually aren’t the end of the world if you’re the least bit creative.

4 Likes

Yeah, what the above post says. How they manage to release a world update that deletes keyboard assignments is beyond me though. When the dev teams stops making noobie mistakes I might have some praise for them, until then…

oh and btw, to get live weather to work set your weather to clear skies, spawn in once and exit back to main menu again, then spawn in again (still with weather set to clear) and use the top menu in game to set your weather to live. That works every time.

4 Likes

I read a post somewhere describing the issue with the keyboard and controller bindings is because Asobo created a new player profile. Enter the screen where you edit the controls and at the top right (I’m doing this from memory) you can switch back to your old profile and all of your old bindings are still there. Of course I did not know this at the time and I created my own bindings. It worked out good for me because I created different bindings that I like even better.

That’s odd cos all my other custom bindings were there, just not the (default) cursor keys to move the view.

And by me it was the steering of the Dronecam (Numpad) since previous update…

Since the update the a/p on the tbm 930 has got a mind of it’s own, completely random

It’s a problem that some people are trying to sweep all these issues under the carpet. Praise where praise is not due is not going to make the game any better.

4 Likes

I was almost an hour into a flight today with no issues, AP on following NAV FMS, the plane randomly went into a steep bank right and then a spin and I disengaged the AP the plane pitched straight up and stalled itself out. Its definitely working better but I wouldn’t consider it remotely “fixed”. Until you don’t have to take a bunch of steps to outsmart the bug, it’s not fixed. The game is borderline unplayable.

3 Likes

I have tried 6 times to do the EAST COAST flight with no joy. Cannot get AP to work right for ALT/NAV. Would some one please advise how to set? When I tried to set ALT it goes into talispin.

1 Like

Hi Everyone.

Please remember that we require posts in English outside of the #multiplayer category.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

However, the developers will do their best to correct the errors, so I urge everyone to be patient!

2 Likes

It’s rather posts like yours that get threads closed

for telling the truth?

1 Like

For stirring the pot without contributing anything useful.

1 Like

We paid for a product, is that not contributing enough?

1 Like

I am afraid these issue are not for the majority concerning mouse\keyboard, I don’t have your issue, you might check why this happening.

This post has run its course. It is now closed.

2 Likes