İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport (LTBJ) missing terminal building

In Adnan Menderes Airport (LTBJ) İzmir, Turkey. The terminal building is completely missing. Just jetways are visible. It also says no pushback service available.

I urge you to file a report using Zendesk https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new It’s the only way we will get these things changed. If enough of us do it, then they will take notice.

1 Like

Airport name: Adnan Menderes
Icao: LTBJ
Iata: ADB
Problem: Main terminal building is not there.

1 Like

Go ahead and file a report to Zendesk with as much relevant information as possible.

I thought I was the only one who has this problem. Seems like it is common. Moreover, civilian traffic is also going through taxiway. I opened a ticket today on Zendesk.

Same here ! (patch sonrası hiç bir bina yok bende herşey 2d)

Nothing has been fixed yet :frowning:

Adnan Menderes (LTBJ) view is wrong, there are no terminal buildings. There are only Jetways.

Several airports are like that. There’s one in Hawaii, but I can’t remember which one. Report it to Zendesk so they can add it to whatever list they might have.

I can’t report it…

still same :frowning:

Adnan Menderes airport LTBJ with only boarding bridges

Bug reported

Request #92162 LBTJ airport without buildings

1 Like

LTBJ, airport buildings are missing.

After the Sim 9 update, the Izmir Adnan Menderes (LTBJ) Airport building no longer exists.

If it’s a 3rd party airport, I would recommend reinstalling it.

1 Like

no it is not. but thank you

dear Microsoft,
I am using xbox series x msfs 2020. But Izmir Adnan Menderes (ltbj) airport does not have a passenger terminal! From where? I think there is a problem. Could you please take care of me?

[/wrap]

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

As you can see in the video, errors in artificial intelligence and jetways connected to nothingness in Izmir Airport (LTBJ). This is not a town airport. This is a big city. We do not expect details from you, but at least you could have done the building of the airport. It is really strange that the New Istanbul airport, which plays a major role in Middle East transfers, is not in the simulation.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/QM2M1Pbwqhk

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Fixed in Sim Update 13: