January 19, 2023 Development Update Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

2 Likes

Lean week for the Xboxers.

9 Likes

my boss would probably fire me if this is all i gave him for a developer update

34 Likes

Heads up that the bottom of the update says the next one is on January 19th. I presume it should be January 26th.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, could you just release the Wilga. You know… cut corners, and just release it. For me. Make an exception this time just for me. :smiling_imp:

There is some interesting stuff this week.

Thanks for the update.

But yeah, I won’t tell anyone if you all just release the Wilga early. I did ask nicely.

4 Likes

The updates says that the next Q&A focus, among other things, on mission. What is a mission as it relates to MSFS? Will we be able to design missions, like picking up stuff at one location and dropping it off at another location?

4 Likes

Another week of disappointment for Xbox users. At least there’s more city lights to buy for $10 each. /s

15 Likes

No F150???

4 Likes

We don’t get care about missions. We care about performance and stability.

32 Likes

Wow. Almost croaked of pure shock when I saw that Carenado finally updated their PC-12.

2 Likes

What no study-level-corvette for marketplace/Xbox users?

(This post may contain irony)

16 Likes

The p40 worth every penny guys . Very nice plane well done inibuilds well done !

4 Likes

Im still waiting for a gold version sale. Excited to get the new longitude but no way I gonna pay the full price

Looks like they missed listing this as new for both platforms in the blog post.

5 Likes

Yea it was missed on the post . But certainly we’ll worth the price for this plane !

2 Likes

$9.99? Worth the risk at least!

3 Likes

No risk here on this puppy , great details, physics check out , smooth as silk such a beautiful made iconic aircraft well done by inibuilds .

2 Likes

Heyyyy PMDG’s 737 is finally on the Marketplace!

1 Like