January 25, 2024 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Great News about the next world update landing next week! Looking forward to seeing the “new” Caribbean area!
Regards

8 Likes

What’s the Local Legend for the WU?

2 Likes

Dash 8 ???

1 Like

We’re not that fortunate. We’ve got our airliner turboprop.

1 Like

Twin Otter that got pulled? Who knows…

1 Like

When will the timeline be back? I totally lost track of when what will be released.

5 Likes

Hi,

No development roadmap ?

Hi,
still no update for the A310, update sent by inibuilds December 28th !
Common please Asobo !

A310-300 No buttons, No switches can’t be used and Black screens - Other - iniBuilds Forum

3 Likes

Jorg previously said it’s a helicopter. No further info.

Oooh, a Cuban Mi8? Coast guard MH-60 or 65?

Probably will be some 1930’s gyrocopter…

1 Like

Probably true - but an MH-65 would be amazing (noting that one is in dev by Taog but that will be a while).

Side note: Assume you’re aware of Cera Simulation’s Mi-17, currently only available through Simmarket. (NOT the RomanticWings one)
It was kind of rough around release (while still arguably being better visually and systems-wise than any other MSFS helo except the Hype Performance Group (HPG) stuff), but it will have a large and significant update coming “soon”.

I’m impatiently wondering what the helo will be and almost as importantly, by whom. There are only a couple of good helo developers out there.

1 Like

Unrelated to my previous, does anyone have insight that I perhaps missed related to hardware controller support for more than eight engines?

While I know that the MSFS engine after one of the prior major updates now independently supports the simulation of more than four (4) engines from a sim parameter perspective, we can currently only map hardware to four. I was under the impression this would change. Insight?

Lets all hope it’s not the Dune Ornithopter! :laughing: Movie releases 03.01.24

The mind ponders tho, an Agusta Westland? An updated 407 to the GXI? A NOTAR? Bringing the freeware H135 to the sim? I hope its modern and not a steel cage with a fan bolted on top.

14 Likes

I still don’t understand why is FSR 3.0 not implemented?? I own a AMD gpu and FSR3 is free to implement for developers. Wish that Asobo would take a little more care for AMD GPU owners. It would benefit Asobo also for better framerates.

4 Likes

Hi!

I couldn’t seem to find the roadmap for this year, are you guys going to release one?

Also, I would really like to know if you are working on bringing Brazil as a World Update. I feel like Brazil is such a huge country with such beautiful wonders, it is a shame that we still don’t have access to a well crafted Brazil!

Finally, I would like to add that you guys are doing a fantastic job on keeping the game alive and up to date, thank you!

Have a safe flight!

I am led to believe that the next roadmap is being revealed on Wednesday alongside the latest aircraft, world update, and any other items (to include recorded interview with dev team).

1 Like

It has been talked many times, that it’s not the size or how nice the country is, but the data availability.
I’d like to see Brasilia too, but if there is no data, no can do.

-eelis-