Japan tour

Whats the recommended alttidue for the Japan tour in the King air in your opinions

Follow the set flight plan altitudes in your FMS - it worked out quite well for me and still allowed for some nice views. I think it goes between 2500 feet and 7000 feet near Fuji.

1 Like

still new to the king air how do i bring up the FMC ?

Thanks in advance

cancel that got it on the touch screen :smiley:

1 Like

If your flying round japan you might be interested in my new add-on.

1 Like

omg this is beautiful i will need to do this tour again now thank you so much for this

1 Like

how did you get that scenery to look so crystal clear ? amazing

2 Likes

it looks fantastic i gotta do that tour again when i land now lol

1 Like

I don’t want to hijack your post, but by literally going over every item excluded the water covering things, some of what you see in my pics isn’t there or partially covered without my add-on.

Will add this add-on is far from complete have only managed to work my round to the north side of Japan.
This will be a long ongoing update, mostly fixing the dark lines where rivers meet the sea, uncovering some hidden features and adding appropriate sdk items.
All my work so far has been on the south side of mainland japan just started on north side. Still thousands of features to uncover under water.

1 Like

is it just a case of placing this ni the community folder

1 Like

All the info should be in the about file section in the download link, but yeah just unzip the file into the community folder and it should just work.

1 Like