LOL. ^^^^^

2 Likes

Well, iā€m not having problems with the simā€¦

2 Likes

Issues with the current release? Yes.
Game playable? Very.
Game fun? Extremely.
Worried? Not in the least.
Laughing at the kids that feel MS stole their bottle? Oh yeah! Hahahahahaha.

8 Likes

I extrapolated your attitude:

Issues with the current situation in life? Yes
Life is livable? Yes
Life fun? Yes
Worried? Not in the least.
Laughing at others that feel like they have nothing? Oh yeah! Hahahahahaha.

My thoughts: can we care about everyone please?

So, today, even though I know there were LOTS of bugs still to be worked out, I took the TBM930 for a quick flight around the beautiful Sedona scenery/airport. Before the latest patch disaster I could at least fly that plane, as long as I didnā€™t try full fledged ATC and autopilot functions. Once I was in the air the plane kept severely banking to the right. Plus it shook like I was in gale force windsā€¦I could hardly control it. Yet there were no clouds in the sky and wind indicated almost no winds. So out of desperation I tried some autopilot functions- almost impossible to grab a button or knob with the plane shaking so much. Then the Autopilot shut off for no reason, and after I switched it back on, it went off again after a minute and the plane took a nose dive!!
Gee, I canā€™t wait to fly over Japanā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t see any boats or ships in the Japan videoā€¦

1 Like

I believe you are correct!

so sorry youā€™re having this issue. I hope you figure out what happened. Pulling for you in a big way, since you spent good hard earned money. Clear skies and prevailing winds to you my friend.

Better? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I bash msfs too but you know what I want it to succeed, and work as intended.

I want bugs fixed and gone for good.

I want the included aircraft to work like normal ones should.

I want scenery to reflect real world and look good and extra 3D work doesnā€™t hurt.

I want good working wind that blows your aircraft around like a kite when itā€™s windy.

The problem with Japan scenery mini pack additions, asobo needs to be trained Iā€™m guessing how to prioritize the core game and getting it ironed out, not to mention the sdk for developers.

Then worry about scenery.

Developers the major ones canā€™t finish or start projects when core of game not where it needs to be and sdk is not completeā€¦

Of course we understand this should ,have, been completed by final release but everyone understands by now this was not the caseā€¦

Letā€™s hope asobo wakes up soon, does things differently in house and make everyone happy!

The issue you are experiencing is a awkward at the moment because sensitivity setting are bugged for now. What is happening is that you elevator trim is causing the auto pilot to freak out/cut out/kill you ;-). For now make sure you do not have elevator trim assigned to an axis. Delete any settings related to that in your controls set up. Usually you can tame this behavior with a deadzone on the axis but that is not possible at the moment - so keep elevator trim on buttons/keyboard for now. That should get u up and running until the issues are fixed!

Japan is comingā€¦Oh Joy!

Meanwhile the default aircaft remain bug ridden and sub-functional!

What a great decision! :+1:t2:

Congats MS/Asobo!

You canā€™t get a graphics artist to fix a flight model. These comments are driving me mad. Incase you forgot there is a patch coming with this scenery that includes fixes which are happening all the time.

Can we just stop with these silly comments.

11 Likes

Agree. The dev team is a collaborative effort, with different areas of focus. Why hold back new content if itā€™s ready?

Can you imagine if Asobo said, we have new content covering all of Japan ready to go, but weā€™re going to wait to release it until another core patch is set to go? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your the one that keeps implying that.

No one here has specifically claimed or said verbatim, scenery artists fix code and bugs in games.

I never claimed that neither has anyone else.

To reiterate, I claimed asobo needs to stop worrying about scenery and fix the ā– ā– ā– ā–  game and give us what was advertised so we have a base game that works as should, as a simulation so then everything else like scenery and third party stuff falls into placeā€¦

Patches are being released, and the schedule for future releases has been announced as well. What specifically is the issue? Is it that itā€™s not happening fast enough?

Crying baby - Check

Thatā€™s so unfair of you! Arenā€™t you looking forward to not being able to control your aircraft, getting faulty altitude and vectoring from ATC, taking a nose dive into over Japan instead of just your local country?
Iā€™m so excited, especially since the last two patches worked so great. They give me so much confidence in the next. But thatā€™s OKā€¦ at least we will have Japanā€¦
(Donā€™t condemn me for having some fun here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nah. No condemnation. Weā€™re all entitled to an opinion. :man_shrugging:

You ā€œclaimā€ a lot of things. None of which makes a lick of sense.

If they stop ā€œworrying about sceneryā€ scenery artists will have to sit on their rear and do nothing, which is obviously nonsensical.

So yeah, youā€™re just pulling excuses to very thinly hide the fact that your position is nonsensical and disruptive. Whether youā€™ve said it ā€œverbatimā€ or not is irrelevant. The consequence of your shrill and spammy (youā€™ve gone as far as polluting screenshot threads lol) demands are obvious to anyone who can read.

Either you have absolutely no idea of how development works, despite the fact that people have been telling you for a while now, or at this point, youā€™re just being disingenuous.

4 Likes

Do you work for asobo? Then what you say to me has no bearing and I donā€™t care.

So save your breath.

Prove to me where anyone is claiming what you are spouting.

Stop defending bugs in broken software, doesnā€™t make them magically go away!