Japan Update release time

That is the most vaguely precise plausibly deniable response to anything I’ve ever heard and I love it!

I actually enjoy reading about things on the forums. It’s just that in certain threads, it turns into the Wild West of people blindly defending the product to those who think nothing is right.

What this forum is not is a place to talk to the developers/support personnel of Asobo or Microsoft. It also does not have any official information that can’t be obtained through the website or through Twitter.

2 Likes

Since Asobo is french a release time is after 7 UTC without doubt but more likely around 12 UTC.

its not about being in denial but its about being patient, this is a massive project and we have no clue what they may be going through in the back end. So when we see overly redundant rants/complaints it becomes an overkill. They are obviously listening and dealing with issues accordingly. Trust me we all want this sim to be as perfect as possible non of us enjoy the bugs but its a process, we’ll eventually get there.

5 Likes

I vote for midnight PST

Its ironic that given the update is mainly Japan-centric, it won’t be available to Japan users until a day later, on the 30th!

6 Likes

i know this is about their office product, may may explain a potential delay in update release? https://www.9news.com.au/national/microsoft-365-outage-thousands-users-impacted-unable-to-log-into-outlook-teams-office/94563e7c-72ce-4647-9cc6-e1a88095f192

2 Likes

Change setting for https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/community/news-and-announcements/141 to watching to get mail when new info is updated.

2 Likes

Do you know what ASOBO means?

I think the current version released around 8/9AM EST, so I’m assuming a similar launch time.

ASOBO is Japanese means Play, “Let’s play together”when ask to someone.

2 Likes

In the uk, roadmap blogs etc come out just before midnight, so 29th would release about 23:50 / 00:00 and patch releases seem to be about midday, think the roadmap is done in the states and that’s why we get it so late, and game patches are pushed in Europe just a guess

It means ‘We will release it one day later in Japan’ Ganbatte!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! Very interesting :slight_smile:

except santa didn’t turn up on this occasion.

Now accepting bets on what the newly introduced bugs will be.

2 Likes

Patch 1 and Patch 2 were release at 18:00 or 19:00 CEST, expect Japan update / Patch 3 at the same time

3 Likes

German, Bavarian houses in Japan?

1 Like

###################################

Are we 100% sure about this?

You are wrong. It means “Lat’s play the game”

Hint: In which language?

:smirk: :shinto_shrine: