JODEL JAUNT - Multiplayer Event - September 25th,2021 - FSB

Multiplayer Event

JODEL JAUNT

The release of World Update 6 presents a great opportunity to fly the continuation of a trip we took back in July - Shoggi Showdown. Our destination back then was Sitterdorf (LSZV), situated just about ten miles West of our departure airport for this week - Altenrhein (LSZR) in Switzerland. As was the case for the first part this will be another scenic route, but this time it will lead through the Alps for the majority of the trip. But before the fun starts we have to make a quick detour to Tannheim - my local airfield - to pick up some spare parts for a buddy of mine. Once the pickup is done we will head back South towards the Alps. Enjoy the wide open area because very soon all we will see is steep mountains on either side and lush green valleys and mountain lakes below us. Once we enter the valleys our route will twist and turn through the Alps with famous and scenic stops along the way. Aircraft like the Piper Arrow, P.149D or a C172 are particularly enjoyable for this kind of trip and if you want to enjoy the cool breeze and tackle the route low and slow in an open cockpit you can even bring your Stearman or Waco YMF if you have one.

I usually try to include some interesting and hopefully helpful theory with my route info but at the moment I have no theory to post. I’m sorry about that but I am currently looking into different options to release these info sections regularly and in a more persistent fashion.

Date / Time 09/25/21 - 02:00 PM CDT /// 1900Z /// 20:00 GMT
Sim: Microsoft Flight Simulator
Server: EAST USA
Departure ICAO: LSZR
Arrival ICAO: LOXA
Aircraft recommendation: Piper Arrow, P.149D, C172, Stearman, YMF-5, Ryan
Route: LSZR → EDMT → EDMK → LOWI → LOIJ → LOWZ → LOXA

Flight Conditions

MULTIPLAYER: ALL PLAYERS
AIR TRAFFIC: OFF
WEATHER & TIME: Daytime, Live Weather or preset of choice.

Important Event Links

Optional airport

Optional aircraft but recommended as these are usually part of the lineup during group flights

Other Information

Please post event screenshots in the #screenshots channel.
Voice channel highly recommended even if you can’t speak. We tend to have a lot of fun in voice :wink: We also announce breaks and additional info in voice chat and we help you with flying techniques if you have questions.

Flight Plan

Jodel_Jaunt.pln (9.5 KB)

1 Like

Join this great group flight and have a lot of fun!! Very friendly voice chat on the Discord. Don´t miss out :slight_smile: .

35 minute to go!! See you there :star_struck: