Joint Base Andrews (KADW): Grass on the flight line

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Grass on the flight line at KADW

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After landing at KADW the grass on the flight line appears

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi,

I checked it and more exact report would be, that there is only a very small area where seemingly grass is rendered in parking area.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, do you use Zinertek’s Enhanced Airport Graphics? My airport looks like your screenshot and not the OP’s (and I use Zinertek).

I have no add-ons installed , also no payware nearby these airport… its plain/vanilla MSFS :slight_smile:

I assume the screenshot from OP is only a zoomed part of what we see in my screenshots. The only thing I wonder was, that the grass was in may case is not as high as in OPs pictures ( there is more a green beton and some small areas with real grass ) and e.g. these ‘picture of the airplane on ground’ - but guess is some kind of details level, similar to details on building.
My assumption is: if the OP zoom more out, its the same small ‘green’ area affected only ( ref. point is these tower left ).

here’s a closer shot:

PS: unfortunately the image size-reducing algorithm halved my 3840x1600 resolution which hides a lot of details ( beside of the compression ).

Gotcha. Thanks!

Fixed: