Joystick compatibility

Sorry to hear that. It’s not something I’ve experienced myself, though I’ve read the reports, so unfortunately I don’t have anything to suggest. It looks like some other members have suggestions - hope somebody comes up with a fix for you. Might be worth a Zendesk report, too.

Only my mouse and keyboard and my printer on wireless. If FS2020 can’t handle that then they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers. Wouldn’t this have been fixed during Alpha?

When I plug in my G940 it recognises it and shows me a tab for Joystick, one for the throttle and one for the pedals but the list in the center of the screen remains blank so I am unable to assign anything !

Do you have the settings on the left set to “Assigned” or “All”?

Also:

Check to make sure all the wires are connected. Check to make sure the throttle is on mode 1 or 2. Have you updated your firmware? I downloaded 1.42 from here and then did the patch by fred41 that fixes tons of deadzones and glitches of the throttles.

Be sure that the game isn’t open when you do all of this.

This can be found here.

To install:

1. your device should be already be updated with firmware 1.42
  2. put both executable’s in the same directory and launch ‘g940_patch.exe’
  3. after that, start the patched ‘G940_Update_FW0142.exe’ to update your G940

Also be sure to have the Logitech Profiler installed from here.

Found the problem. My Nvidia driver needed to be updated. What a difference! Now the sim is running smoothly without crashes.

Is the Nimitz joystick compatible with FS2020? My joystick don’t work in aileron and pichtink, only 0 or 100%. Help!

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback 2
Joystick L-Axis X
Density -79
Dead15
Joystick L-AxisY
Density -52
Dead19
Joystick L-Axis Z
Density -57
Dead15
Joystick Schieberegler X
Density 71