Ju 52 missing or Hidden Model LOD00?

Is it just me, or is The LOD00 Model file missing or “Hidden” somewhere for the Ju 52?
Do to The Model xml file (only found in The original liverie folder) , it refers to LOD00, and also to the models.xml in The default aircraft folder, but i cant find either The Model LOD00 or the model.xml?

The thing is, i modified the LOD01 Model (as this is The highest lod i have in my folder) and make a custom xml in Model folder for a liverie, and point it to LOD00, The sim loads a “default” aircraft Model, and if i point it to LOD01 it loads The edited Model?
So my guess is there is a “00” lod but i cant ser or find it?

Tried reinstall The aircraft, but no differences.

It’s probably due to the package being encrypted like the higher-package defaults (C172 “Classic,” etc.). You’ll find the same thing there.

1 Like

Ah, that figgures…
I checked alot of "microsoft/asobo aircraft folders, and they all had both LOD00 and .xml files, but i didnt check the C172 :wink:

Strange how they ceep troubeling 3d party liverie dev when it’s known how big the “addon” community is for aircrafts and other stuff in flightsim…?

Thanks for input.

1 Like

The original 20 have all of the LOD’s and are freely editable, but the upgrade planes and those purchased via the Marketplace are the ones that are locked down.

2 Likes