Jumping Throttles

Hi “TheSevenFlyer”,
I’m pleased to say that the problem has been fixed.
The cause was a conflict as you had predicted - I went into my CH Flightstick profile and I found a throttle input in it. I hadn’t bothered to look at the CH Flightstick profile before as I’d not touched the profile. So I don’t know how it had a throttle input.
As soon as I deleted the input, the throttle behaved itself - no random movements. I just flew for an hour with no issues at all.
Many thanks for your interest and assistance - it’s greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Peter

1 Like

That’s great news, glad you found the source of the problem.
There are so many aspects to this sim, it doesn’t take much to throw it off.

Good flights!!

I still have this… checked all my profiles for throttle settings … nothing… tried disconnecting the joystick and just using keyboards but same problem… any clues ?

i have the same problem

I’d say it is a MSFS problem. It happens with my F keys on my das keyboard, Saitech X55 throttle, and Honeycomb bravo throttle. Calibrations work perfectly and smooth. Running in the game is unflyable. I hope somebody is listening

I honestly would be surprised if it was an inherent issue with the sim.
That would be very widely reported here, and that does not seem to be the case.
One thought that does come to mind is that it is not uncommon for hardware to conflict with each other.
Have you tried with only one controller (including keyboard) plugged in at a time?

Another cause could be having one of the pilot assistance settings turned on.
This can unknowingly occur, especially after updates.

Hello guys,

We had the same problem but think we have found the solution. The inputs appear to be overwritten by the flight assistance. We desactivited everything (Easy → Hard [Flight in real conditions]) and it solved the issue.

Good luck and good flight.

Had the same problem, followed JackBlangy’s advice and the throttle stopped jumping.

I have a similar problem, my throttles work fine, but as soon as i move my mouse throttle no.1 mover with it in an erratic fashion, i checked everything and i can’t seem to find an explanation. I use the thrustmaster a320 Officer pack and no assists