Just Flight Piper Arrow GNS530 is cut off a few pixels

My GNS530 is cut off a few pixels.

I’m using version 0.4; I remember this was an issue when it was released but for the life of me I cannot find any threads about it anywhere. Anyone have the solution to this? I believe there was a change necessary in the panel.cfg. This happens both with and without the GNS530 mod from PMS50.

Someone posted a message about altering a file to offset the rendering slightly. I don’t remember who I’m afraid.

It’s funny, but I had it in the back of my mind it was a @Coppersens post. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap:

1 Like

Yep, unfortunatelly such posts get lost very quickly. :smile:

Yeah, here’s the proper link :slight_smile:

One could create a mod for it but since the panel.cfg is updated every time they release an update and other mods also override it, I dont bother and manually change the file after each release.

1 Like

I’ve bookmarked that post for future reference, which is a handy forum feature I use a lot now.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve removed my link.

Please all report the issue to the support of JF so they fix it in the base version, so we all benefit from it without manual effort.
I already reported so many issues to them, not sure if this was one of them. But see this as a workaround - the permanent fix should be done by the devs.

2 Likes

Thank you a million times!! This is exactly what I was looking for.