Just Flight's FS Traffic for MSFS

I really avoid “when”, type of questions when it comes to development a software. I’m just really curious about one thing and apologizes. Does the upcoming add-on force AI Traffic vacate runway faster?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

if it has its own AI system and does not use the internel MSFS AI sysatem :wink:

3 Likes

This will apparently have tools that enable the user to create flight plans so that implies I can duplicate the current schedules from my local airport EGGD and have near enough live traffic or a close representation of it at least.

Any news on release date? Will May be still in plan?

I’ll buy it if and only if they put it on the marketplace!

3 Likes

I might buy it if and only if it is available outside the marketplace!

15 Likes

I buy it if and only if it is there!

3 Likes

No news on a release date, sorry. It won’t be in May. July looks more likely but no guarantees on that at this point. Thanks.

1 Like

Microsoft put it on the marketplace not us. As long as it all works fine and is suitable for the MP we’ll certainly submit it for inclusion. Unlikely to be at the same time as initial release from Just Flight though. That;s our common practise currently. Thanks.

3 Likes

You’ll be in luck then. :grin:

1 Like

Will there be a trailer?

Any recent news about this product?

Does Just Flight’s FS Traffic override the Sim’s AI Traffic settings to avoid the common known issues like

• slow taxiiing
  • low altitudes
  • slow airspeed
  • wrong flight paths

• Or does it hope that Asobo fix the issues?

Based on product page: only Models, Liveries and maybe flightplans

Frankly speaking I would not hold my breath! I remember buying the dvd version of just flight 360, it was not very good at all. Their support was non existent (CRJ taking off with the doors open!), I will never buy any addons from just flight. I think what Kaii over at AIG has done is nothing sort of a miracle and it is all free, Kaii amongst others is a hero to the flight sim community.

4 Likes

I guess JF will traget User that used Simple Traffic by AS so far and users that are not happy with the soluation by AIG,or can not use it (XBOX if they go there).

I actually loved Traffic 360 in FSX, it was a simple easy install, tweak and enjoy experience.
Tons of traffic variety globally and I did not have the CRJ doors open issue.

1 Like

Is this project alive? No news for months now?

Yes its alive but delayed. Last post said something about July/August I think.

sauce? Will be a good product when released