Just Flight Piper Arrow III looks so good!

That’s an early pre-release version, look at the EGT pegged at nax which is the giveaway!

So that is what you’re seeing? Because I have a very different reaction here. I could understand the power-on possibly, there may need to be a bit of re-balance between elevator effect and propwash elevator effect, but the power off should definitely give you a nose-drop.

Just to go vaguely technical before I head out the door to real-world work, in the old sim within the airfile, table 404 (lift v AoA) was the one used to create the basic stall. You would adjust the lift coefficient and at the angle required either have a gentle ‘bunt’ over for a gentle stall or a sharp peak followed by a sudden drop for a crisp break and drop. As I say, that’s the very very basic initial setup.

With this, I have given the lift v AoA possibly one of the sharpest drop-offs I have ever used, the sort of level in the old sim that would have you thinking “Aah, military swept wing”! The sim is in control of so much more in this and unfortunately specifics have not been documented in the SDK so there is a large element of working blindfolded. The aircraft is as close as it could be in terms of the ‘shape’ the sim uses to make its calculations, I’m not happy entirely with the stall as I see it but I’m still trying to work out a way to impliment anything different other than reshaping the aircraft (which would have a mass of other effects!)