Justsim LFSB - Basel Mulhouse doesn't show in sim (after Marketplace update)

Hi there,

after the latest Marketplace update, LFSB Basel Mulhouse from Justsim doesn’t appear in the sim. The folder is there in …\packages\official (folder size 1.55GB) but in the sim it’s only the default MSFS airport.

When deleting the content.xml and let MSFS build a new one, it even doesn’t recognize the Justsim airport as a scenery / doesn’t make an entry for it in the content.xml.

Trying a fresh install / redownloading it from Content Manager or Marketplace makes no difference.

Anybody experienced the same?

Did you try removing the folder itself, and then re-installing?
I suspect you already did this, but I did a search in the forums here for all items related to LFSB.
There doesn’t seem to be any reports of any issues with it.

Thanks.
Yeah, did a search and did remove the folder and made a fresh install. No difference.

Don’t know how many even bought LFSB via marketplace (was a very early buy in 2020).

1 Like

Hi @Watsi01.
A friend has a similar issue, go check Justsim’s Facebook page, someone asked the question and received a reply suggesting to delete a few files. I’m not posting this here because I don’t have the add-on myself, I have no idea how credible the reply is or if it even works, but you could go there and make up your mind if you want to try the workaround or not.
I hope this helps.

Thanks Troy.
I did check the Facebook page… as far as you can get without signing in to FB… and found nothing of use.

I went through every post and comment in their Facebook site that mentioned either LFSB or Basel Mulhouse.
The only mention of any issue was a runway misalignment that apparently had a patch

1 Like

I mailed Justsim directly. The exact same happend to their marketplace version of LGIR, according to their facebook page. It seems I have to wait for an additional patch.

1 Like

It’s actually in a public group on their scenery, but nevermind that, the workaround suggested there doesn’t work anyway. It didn’t work for my friend nor for Watsi so sorry for you guys but I suppose you’ll have to wait for a fix from Justsim directly…

2 Likes

You know what, after the latest marketplace update round, LFSB is back working again. Even though LFSB Justsim didn’t update itself (at least not that I’m aware of). Maybe it was a marketplace thing after all…

Thanks for you help again.

1 Like