KDFW invisible objects?

Is anyone having problems hitting invisible objects, just stops airplane like stuck on something, with KDFW default scenery? If so is there a fix? Thank you

Take a look at this:

1 Like

Hello,
As this does not read like a bug report, I am moving it to General Discussion. A bug report will have information that will help the developers reproduce the situation, such as locations where in the airport you’re getting stuck, what aircraft you’re getting stuck in, screenshots, whether you always get stuck in the same spot.

If you would like, you can feel free to log a bug report in Bugs & Issues > Airports (not Bugs & Issues > Scenery) with as much information as you can provide. Or, you can wait until others have given feedback here before doing so.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is your issue or not, but I was hitting something that I can only describe as invisible curbs on the runway and taxiways. I had turned off Photo geometry and some other setting related to that. I don’t remember what it was and I don’t have flight simulator loaded at the moment.

But once I turned it back on, it was all good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.