KDFW Jetway Bug, confirmed that SU12 did not fix the bug

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Jetway links are missing at KDFW airport, Sim Update 12 did not fix the bug. I also tested KATL and there were no missing jetway links. I confirm this bug is a airport issue and not world wide.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Before using the Drone

After using the Drone

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

KDFW

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load up at KDFW, using the Drone I can see many jetway links broken/missing. You may have to fly very away using the drone and come back to see the effect, this was meant to be fixed in SU12, but it failed. This bug does not happen at 3rd party airports, only airports using default jetways.

P.C specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

World Update 13 (1.32.7.0)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Perhaps I do not understand the problem description. If you look at the a Google Earth view of DFW it’s obvious that no gate parking spot has pavement markings that connect the parking centerline to the adjacent taxiway. In fact, this is generally the case. Pavement markings at DFW are correct as-is in this context.

This is only one example of many. The bug is definitely not fixed.

1 Like

It’s not just at KDFW. I don’t fly into large airport often. But if i do and it has jetways, regardless of what airport it is I see this bug. Well at or above 20 different airports at this point.

2 Likes

After the KDFW update theres still a few missing,

Cords lat 32.898769 long -97.046199

Im using drone cam so not sure if these are the right cords