KDTW-Detroit Metro Airport-Developer Version

Today iniBuilds released their payware DTW. That doesnt mean i will abondon my version, i will continue to work and finish what i had in mind for my version.

16 Likes

We SO appreciate the wonderful version you’re creating! I’ll be sticking with it, especially when you let us know that it’s optimized! :slight_smile: Appreciate all you do for our hobby!

3 Likes

Your work is absolutely amazing and I too appreciate it so much!!!

1 Like

Calm Day In Detroit

Spirit Gate

This one was to good not to add it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Love this scenery! Keep up the awesome work. Just some small things:

There’s a building at the intersection of P/P4:

In your pictures, you posted a picture of the Signature building, but I’m not seeing one there?

I noticed the building appearing near Evans terminal as well. Something happened with the last sim update , i will correct it . The signature building it is my fault, it wil be back in the next update.

1 Like

First off, thanks for all your hard work on this airport, it’s fantastic. Just wondering if you had any update on the update?

Ill be honest, please bare with me for a little while, you wont be disappointed. I promise

3 Likes

Happy New Year!

7 Likes

Very impressed with this work you have done. You’ve definitely done payware+ level work and have given this to us for free. Singular developer too whereas other developers with teams of people are producing less quality and demanding money for it.

5 Likes

Yeah this has been such amazing work. I am sticking with your version as well as its easily payware quality.

Are these screenshots for an upcoming version or has an update already been released? They look great by the way.

It is going to be part of the full version update. Coming soon!
Unfortunately i don’t have a time line yet. It is getting close.

2 Likes

Getting closer

4 Likes

Taxi Lights

3 Likes

Looking great.

Just wondering what programs are used for making something like this? I started using Blender a few weeks ago and was wondering if thats it?

For modeling, yes , for textures i use gimp but recently i am using substance painter to get a more detailed textures

I can see you in the dark

2 Likes
1 Like

Evans Terminal