Keep getting switch to offline mode

Turn what off ?

If you click on your avatar to the right of my post you can see which of your posts I’m linking too.

I’m talking about limits on download speeds especially as it applies them for the SU downloads too … if you have a problem with one you’ll get the same with the other.

Okay i did that already . From the minute i started to suspect it was that.

It looks like the problem is with asobo not me. I open a support ticket on this matter . I was ask by one of the support agent to check several cmd command. Upon checking it doesn’t look like the issue is on my side. If it was i would have receive several suggestion after posting my trace result in the cmd like i was ask to do.

2 Likes

What i also read in another post is that rolling cache has something to do with this issue. I turned it off and now i feel that the error has settle. Im still testing.

I think they did something this time. When I send them my cmd result the problem magically stop. I also have rolling cache on. I have flown one entire day and I haven’t experience the issue again.

yeah this hast happend to me much either. its been stable for about a week now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.