Kicked from the beta programm, but why?

As the title implies I got kicked, but I dont know why, is there a way to find out why?

2 Likes

Beta is over.

3 Likes

We were all kicked (from the forum) :smile:

4 Likes

Beta ended. We are now let loose into the wild.

2 Likes

They said its gonna be continued

There will be future opportunities but for now it is closed.

1 Like

I think they said there will be more testing at somepoint though

There might be more testing throughout the future development of the sim. Stay tuned!

(please note, the NDA is still active and will be always exist for alpha and beta content)

1 Like

No, they didn’t. They said that the beta will end and there may be a chance to test future builds, if we are needed.

*"The NDA will remain active even after launch because we will continue to deliver test builds to our test insiders to test out bug fixes and new features before they are released in the active release build. So after release you will have 2 install build. 1. The Release version you have bought in the store or steam and 2. The testing insiders build” ???

1 Like

The Beta program has ended. When there are more opportunities (and there will be) we will post about it and open up categories respectively. Thanks!

10 Likes

The NDA, indeed, is still in full effect, even after the close of the Beta.

8 Likes

It was great to be on the alpha and beta. Exciting times for flight sim.

4 Likes

As someone who never made the cut but has since upgraded all their hardware and has changes to their profile, will there be opportunities to apply for the future testing program, or will it be exclusive to the alpha testers?

Or, am I just getting ahead of myself and it’s all an unknown for the moment

2 Likes

Just to clarify, does this mean we cannot discuss anything publicly regarding the testing we have done previously?

1 Like

Yes that is correct. Feel free to talk about anything related to the release build. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay, thank you :smiley:

Possible opportunities for newcomers as well. It’s still being worked through but we will make an announcement down the road regarding this.

6 Likes

Beta ended but my understand is the testers might get future opportunities to test updates.

2 Likes