King Air 350, GPS and navigation doesn't work!

I had not flown King Air 350 for a long time. And today I realized that GPS and navigation doesn’t work! anyone knows what’s the problem? Thanks for any help.

AVIONICS

• Screens go black when flying: There are multiple root causes being investigated, but one issue is related to battery drain. The starter is always ON even after the engine having been started, continuously draining the battery. After some time, the systems shutdown.
    • Workarounds:
      • Flip the ENG switches off prior to starting a flight. This only applies to the piston aircraft (e.g. C172, DA40).
      • Unbind the “Set Starter” from the ENG 1 switch
      • Unplug the TCA Airbus Quadrant
1 Like

So I like to fly the king air. It’s very poorly executed in the SIM though. The best thing you can do is install the Working Title mod to the G3X avionics - this will let you programme and edit the flight plan. It’s still a bit basic compared to the G1000nxi but better than the stock - good enough for Vatsim even.

1 Like

I just completed an IFR flight in the King Air. Navigation using the GPS was perfect (including waypoint speed and altitude restrictions from ATC). I am using the WT mod. The WT mods and their CJ4 are the best things that ever happened for MSFS.

1 Like

Same issue among multiple planes, some just have a blacked out HUD with XXXXX everywhere. Nothing Ive tried in game will fix this.

King Air 350 avionics screen go black for me after flying for a few minutes.