King Air Wheels Up

Recently completed some King Air liveries for a US based charter company called Wheels Up. This was my first attempt at doing any paint jobs, so they are far from perfect. If anyone has a good technique to improve the line going to the tip of the nose, please let me know. It is drawn as a straight line, but doesn’t look great on the curved fuselage. (may try Blender next)

Files can be downloaded directly from this link at flightsim.to or as part of the latest “Liveries Megapack” distribution.

What Liveries are Included?

Included is the main blue paint scheme, as well as the special Camo, Pink, Teal, and Red paint schemes. These are part of campaigns honoring service members, supporting breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and the American Heart Association. The new Orange paint scheme was also announced just this week and promotes the “Meals Up” hunger initiative with a partnership with Textron Aviation. Here is a video link to the actual airplane getting painted this week.

Known Issues
  • Stripe needs work going towards nose
  • Several areas where stripes don’t line up
  • Camo pattern not 100% accurate
  • Tail numbers not showing in proper color
  • Small Logo on right side reversed
  • Permanent black box on right cowling FIXED

*Note: First attempt at making any liveries, so they are far from perfect. Hopefully I can update later as I get time.

Also, big thanks to @Ryanosaurs13 for the help with my first repaint!

11 Likes