KRNO Reno Neveda all approaches

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES

Brief description of the issue:

XBOX: WHILE PLANNING AND FLYING A FLIGHT TO KRNO, NONE OF THE REAL LIFE APPROACHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION EITHER THRU THE WORLD MAP FLIGHT PLANNING TOOL, OR THRU THE AIRCRAFT FMS (A320). VOR D IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PLANNED A HIGH-ALTITIDE IFR FLIGHT FROM KSFO TO KRNO IN THE A320

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

NA

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I noticed this on PC too!

I live near Reno and had to dwnld the ILS sheets.

1 Like

The KRNO approaches in A320 FMS were present but disappeared recently after update.

I have just recently started flying the stock A320 (Xbox) and, in general, I have really enjoyed it. But have noticed that it doesn’t really fly RNAV approaches as it should. Did this feature disappear as well?

Do you think Asobo will continue to upgrade and improve the A320, especially for Xbox users who can’t download FBW 320.

I noticed the same thing. ILS approach is not an option in the flight plan for Reno.

I have no idea how A320 “should” fly RNAV approach. Not that I was trying every aspect, but I did not note any difference before and after the issue has appeared.