KSZP Santa Paula Airport Entirely Flattened

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

KZSP Santa Paula is completely flattened out. There are no 3D structures. (It’s also a ghost town with no aircraft)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

KSZP

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into KZSP and observe.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

not quitr

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

there are a lot of ugly textures on the ground as if they are flattened buildings but there are some 3d structures which look like hangars.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

xbox series x su10 beta

Compare the flattened building textures to how many buildings are in the 3rd party version of the airport and it becomes quite apparent the airport is flattened.

This appears to be fixed in 1.29.22.0.

Can you post a shot please? Thanks!

I will get that for you this afternoon (PDT).

1 Like

The ground textures don’t quite match the buildings, as there are a number of 2D building roofs in the ground where no building is modeled in 3D. See the U-shaped building in the foreground, for example.

However this is massively better than no buildings at all.

1 Like

Hate to ask this @NixonRedgrave but would you mind posting that photo in a new bug report about the Ground Textures? We’d like to get that totally fixed up if we can.

1 Like

Do not ever feel you need to “hate to ask” me to do something to improve this sim!

That’s a huge part of why I spend so much time here on this forum.

I’ll see to it.

Should I write them up as a part of the beta or in the regular bug reporting section?
Last time I did that and entered the “first version seen” (however it is phrased) as SU10 beta’s version number, Hester moved the bug to the beta forum. Seeing as these fixes first appeared for me in SU11 beta, that would be the version I enter.

1 Like

Feel free to put it in SU11. I will get it flagged there. Thanks!

1 Like