Landing Challenges - Friends Leaderboard

Create the ability to view your landing challenges scores in comparison to your friends without having to redo the challenge to see where you stand in comparison.

• Landing challenges have quickly turned into a competitive feature among friends, yet in order to view our scores we have to redo the challenge to see the summary page at the end.
  • From the landing challenge preview, I can see the top 10 leaderboard but I cannot see my current score compared to my flight simulator friends scores.

My friends and i are having a bit of friendly competition, where we are trying to beat each others scores on the landing activities.
The only issue is, i have to enter an activity, run it, then try a landing before i can see their scores.
I can view the world rankings just by selecting the activity information screen only.

Now, we are not the best pilots, so the world rankings are interesting but of little use as we will never compete with the big boys, so it would be far more useful for us to view our friends scores rather the the worlds best on the selection/information screen, rather than have to run the activity and perform a landing in order to do so.

1 Like

Unfortunately that is pointless as that system is completely broken. Sometimes things get counted and sometimes not. And worse yet, things get randomly reset.

1 Like

100% agree @CaptMike2425. Thanks for posting this. If you agree, please hit the vote button above, and submit to ZenDesk using the link at the top of the page.

3 Likes

For now, we only can view people who got highest score in Leaderboard on every activity.

It would be great to see my and friends rank before “fly now” button.

Btw, I know that we can see my and friends rank after landing result section.

2 Likes

I would love this. And that will give another utility overall. Been able to know if we have ever register a score in the challenge.

1 Like

Yes please! It’s super annoying that you can’t see yours or friends scores unless you do it again. Made worse by the fact i use the trigger to brake & when i let go, it sometimes skips the leaderboard.

I really don’t get why they didn’t put it on the menu screen for each challenge.

4 Likes

This REALLY needs to happen. Can’t believe it wasn’t a default requirement.

3 Likes

Would be really nice to see this!

1 Like

I agree we should be able see our own score and friends score. I also suggest to include a flag or something to know when I complete a challange.

2 Likes

Would be awesome to see this added.

2 Likes