Landing challenges not updating scores

It seems absurd to me that this is still not fixed. Why bother implementing features like leaderboards if they are just going to get broken and never fixed?

This bug is definitely still happening - it seems like to varying degrees depending on the landing challenge.
For example:

• the new (NZ world update) Christchurch landing challenge seems to be working fine
  • The (US world update) Skyline Idaho landing challenge never worked at all (nobody at all in the global leaderboard)
  • The Bornholm Denmark leaderboard used to work, but no longer does (my score is recorded as an old one ~700k, but since I have gotten an A but the old score still shows - also my Dad who only started playing more recently has also gotten an A but he doesn’t show on the leaderboard at all)

This has got to be a relatively simple bug to fix but it has been ignored for years. I thought the idea of the upcoming SU was to fix these niggling issues but somehow they are still not being addressed.

P.S. this thread is a duplicate of Landing Challenge Leaderboard Not Updating! and mods may want to merge them?

2 Likes