Landing challenges not updating scores

ENSB Svalbard

1 Like

I just tried a new Italy WU9 challenge: SESTRI:

Unfortunately, the leaderboard doesn’t show the best score, but the last!

Below 4th:

Then I did on purpose to land too far, to check for that bug. BUG INDEED: not in top 10:

This bug is STILL there!!! Two months later!!!

1 Like

I can confirm that.
LICR Reggio Calabria also

2 Likes

This is extremely disappointing! How can the leaderboard not work properly? What is the point of a leaderboard then???
Gutted!

2 Likes

Same to me and also some landing challenges from world Update IX. While these scores are always being updated regardless if you already got a better score, the challenges from world update V (Nordics) do the oppsite: Never updates even if you get a better score. That is so annoying.

2 Likes

I can also confirm the issues.

It is very frustrating that this basic feature of the landing challenges is not working correctly.

3 Likes

I just discovered today that the Toronto L C puts my score in the leaderboard, so no more 0 points (that reminds me something else ‘0 points’…).
But the ranking numbers don’t always update!!!

1 Like

The new landing challenges carry the old bug with them: My very first attempt 788000 points, after that 618000 and the lower score overwrites my best attempt. :frowning:

Once I get my 1163986 points there, I will never fly that Malta challenge again!

1 Like

Kerama, ROKR, Japan only the last flight is counted.

1 Like

Hi,

I can confirm that for me, the new WU IX Challenge: Punta Raisi is NOT updating the best score.
Appears to be suffering the same problem that we’ve been experiencing for a while now. It kind of stinks that this problem still hasn’t been sorted out.

Mario

1 Like

Please delete.

Everything unchanged. Sorry!

I found after Maverick Update that all my progess with training and landing has been lost. I can see my old scores in landing under “Friends” and I see my own score there but muy progess overall is 0% and my grades are gone. I thing something happened to my xbox profile. I also noticed I lost some flight hours. Does anyone have this issue too?

New Challenges are out with World Update X: USA and it seems Asobo doesn’t even test them… Scores being overwritten, again! and the SKYLINE challenge doesn’t even save saying “You didn’t land on the designated Runway” Every time!!!.

I know landing challenges are not a priority for Asobo but come on! At least try to care a little bit.

2 Likes

Confirm that despite many landing challenge update files in the content manager (all updated / latest sim version), the landing scores are still broken. Actually the Skyline STOL challenge with the XCub has a completely empty leaderboard right now, and I did land correctly without any “missed runway” comment - I thought I was going to be # 1 for a moment but no :sob: A search on YT for MSFS Skyline should show the leaderboard problem

2 Likes

I am also confirming that after WU X, the updating of the challenges scores are still broken. I landed in Telluride, and then tried landing again with a lower score, and my first (higher) score was wiped out. What a shame that this problem has still not been addressed/fixed.

Mario

I had exactly the same thing happen to me, in the Telluride Landing Challenge. I had my best score ever, in any challenge, (1.3 million) on the first day. Today I tried again and only got 900 thousand. It now shows the 900 Thousand as my best score. :sob:

2 Likes

The Nordic landing challenges have been updated.
But the highscore is still not updated!

The leaderboards are full of fake scores anyway - many chancers just binding ‘certain keyboard commands’ (I won’t say which one on the forum to stick within the guidelines) to the joystick and presumably hovering inches above the blue box before pressing ‘fly’. The whole thing is a mess - personally although I’ve scored at least 1.5M on all challenges except the Skyline Idaho XCub (only a C there so far) I’d prefer Asobo fix the cheat / work-around then delete all leaderboards to start anew. It’s just completely pointless otherwise - a global ranking of ‘many’ cheaters, by no means all - but ‘many’.

3 Likes