Landmarks nightlights drawing distance

Hi!

When it comes to some landmarks at night, like the Statue of Liberty or the Eiffel Tower. The lights turn on only from a certain distance even though I can see the landmark from even further distance.

Is there any way of increasing the from what distance landmarks nightlights turn on?

I think the only way of fixing this is by Asobo.

I’m been looking for a proper way of add a red beacon light to a building/object, and everybody has the same issue, the light bulb disappear at some distance (too close in my opinion).

But streetlights and other random night lights can be seen from miles (which I guess is hardcoded)

Hello,

Ok this explains why when I tried to add Red Flashing Lights on buildings from the EDHK Freeware Lights Library, they did not have the same intensity and visibility like the Aircraft strobes or Airport lights.

Perhaps it’s a property in the scenery lights that we need to add and not part of the SDK yet or a glitch that I could report on Zendek.

I made a request for the Eiffel Tower at flightsim in case someone know a way around this issue: