Larger Fonts and Tool Tips, Stretched Dialog Boxes after Nov. 24th Update 1.11.6.0

Dear all,

after Nov. 24th update fonts and tool tips are larger and a bit blury. Res. FS 1600x1200, nvidia 2060 latest driver .

And again the starting screens are not scaled

Any hints are welcome

Take care

Norbert

3 Likes

Check the resolution ingame? Maybe switch it to another resolution and back to your native one?

Thanks @Nerbulus
but in game resolution is as is was before 1600x1200. Resolution in NC CP the same.

Same here. 3440x1440. They are more stretched and blury.

1 Like

Same…

also the subtitle and all the warning msg.

1 Like

Nope, you’re right… I’m experiencing the same thing. Very bizarre

Same here. It’s streched on a 2560x1080

Try changing the UI scaling option in the accessibility options - does that help at all?

I can confirm I see the same thing. My 80% of 4k looks like 540p now. LOL.

2 Likes

No, changing the scaling of the UI does not change it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh well - worth a shot right?

1 Like

I have the same issue, not just in cockpit, but on confirming menu choices.

1 Like

Yup I have the same problem. 3440 x 1440 res. Full screen mode. Both conf. Menu and cockpit remarks. And also the plane selection window. The planes are huge… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Same here with 3440x1440. The text of the ATC (speech to text option) is also stretched.

Ditto. Also 3440 x 1440 for me. Text is stretched. Not a show stopper, but ugly.

Same issue with me inside cockpit and also menu confirmations.

Same for me

Saw the same after the update. Restarted the game, back to normal.

Good to here that a restart fixes it. I saw the same issue and am excited to start the sim up tomorrow and hopefully it goes away for me as well.

Same here on triple screens. Also the ATC, VFR map etc still appearing on the far left. Fix please MS.

2 Likes