Las Vegas Airport/City Bundle

I purchased this addon from the marketplace earlier today and it still hasn’t downloaded to my system. I’ve restarted the sim a few times but still no luck.

As a side note; I purchased the Aerolite 103 at the same time, that downloaded straight away.
Any help/ideas would be most welcome.

Pete.

1 Like

Same problem. I bought and steam says I bought it. I went through steam and made purchase and then would click download and nothing ever happen. After a few minutes, says I no longer OWN it and need to buy again.

Not good BigBearjr, I haven’t (and won’t) purchase it again. I’ll wait an see what happens. No luck in a few days I’ll take it up with PayPal.

1 Like

In short, send a ticket for zendesk, there is a problem with LV

Hi btdc00,
I had the same thing happen. Thanks for letting me know about Zendesk (I didn’t know about that) I’ve just checked it out and it seems i have to wait 24 hours before i can file mine.

I’ve bought many things from the marketplace. It’s put me off using this vendor again.

1 Like

MSFS said wait 24 hrs first. I will. I have 48hrs with steam to refund. Will see from there. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:
Sorry to hear that you’ve been charged and haven’t received it, it’s a clear pattern there is a problem with that upload as everything else is working (as far as I concerned).
Good luck with it & happy landings :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad I’m not the only one who got stiffed. I did it twice. I called support, I was transferred to a person outside America and the call was gabbled and got disconnected. I called back and they were closed. I tried to purchase again, I figured I could call back tomorrow for refund for first purchase, so when I tried to purchase again same thing happened. So I am out $40 bucks. :confounded: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :confounded: :angry: Now I lost total trust in Microsoft Marketplace store. This is very frustrating.

To be fair, I’ve bought a lot of content from the marketplace, this is the first time it’s happened. Personally, I’ll just avoid that vendor in future.

I’m not quite sure what happened…

I filed my report to Zendesk a couple of hours ago. I’ve just parked up at EGGP after an hour flight from EGLC, visit the marketplace and it shows that I now own it. Installing as we speak, let’s hope it was worth the wait.

Thank you to whomever fixed it.

1 Like

they have activated it on your account, what couldn’t happened automatically

1 Like

It was the first time for me too. I hope to get my money back @ at least $20 and the actual map update.

So I just signed into MSFS and I was now able to download the KLAS add-on. I also requested a $21 refund via Xbox site. This was very strange. I wish they would make a note that it may take 12 hours for the add-on to appear as a download. Everything is solved. :roll_eyes: :thinking: :relieved:

FlyTampa and the MSFS team have resolved the issue:

“FYI that we had users unable to download the Las Vegas Airport City/Bundle after purchase. The issue was resolved at ~7 AM PST/4 PM CET today.”

Try to either redownload via content manager or by deleting any Las Vegas scenery that may have started to download and relaunch your sim.

2 Likes