Las Vegas (KLAS), Nevada, USA runway 7L-25R tear

There appears to be a terrain bug with KLAS. The runway 25R at KLAS is a bit broken. I landed perfectly on the runway and all of a sudden, my aircraft jumped back into the and then when I got the aircraft back down nicely, it flipped forward. I don’t believe this is an A320 issue as the the runway coming into the airport appeared to be a bit chopped if that makes sense.

i find similar problem somewhere when taxi, jumping ac, but this is very rare bug, is good you have certain place, because my self just don’t remember where that was

1 Like

It was just weird how the plane just flew forward. :joy:

This is a general problem, not specific to KLAS. There are many threads on this, but this is the most consolidated one:

1 Like

I was at KLAS and for some reason on the runways there are black lines that come and go.

I am guessing it is due to my GPU but also playing on ultra settings the buildings still look very very poor.

I have an i9-10850K, 32 GB RAM, and a 1070.

I’m seeing the same thing. I believe it is an elevation bug. Aircraft trip up on these black lines on landing.

Not sure if it is the Las Vegas addon or Asobo, but there is a mismatch in the runway that trips aircraft and causes a crash.

1 Like

This is a common issue. Try to scale back your settings a little bit and see if that helps. The folks at ORBX found out that lowering the scaling and/or LOD can remove these gashes or their effects. They’re somehow related to our system being too-taxed.

I had the same landing in Vegas in mid-Feb.

This can happen at ANY airport within photogrammetry areas. Please add your vote to the consolidated thread below to ensure this issue gets elevated. This thread is an attempt to gather all of the reports in one place.

Runway Tears / Terrain Issues in Photogrammetry Areas - Bugs & Issues / Airports - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums