Laugh at the newbie who can't create his first polygon!

Thanks SlidHydra647449. I’m pretty sure the polygon closing procedure at the moment is CTRL+Double left-click. Happy to be proved wrong though. My issue is that I can’t place any points at all, although the double-click to finish does seem to be regsitered as such by the SDK.

For anyone coming to this later on the solution is easy.
Due to some SDK bug the polygon draw is dis-functional for some of us;

Workaround for now;

After you’ve clicked for your first point for the polygon, drag the mouse over to the Scenery Editor window and click on the top of it to turn the Scenery Editor window from black back to blue.
Rinse and repeat for each point of your polygon. Double click to finish.
Voila! your Polygon is complete and you can assign the attributes in the usual way.

I had the same issue. I try everything with no success. Then i remember i changed default keyboard assignments. When i change keyboard to default then everything start to work.

Apologize for digging up an old thread. Where you ever able to find a solution to this? I’m having the exact same problem. Thanks. Unfortunately, none of the workarounds here are working for me.

Sadly not. After a bit more trying I gave up and set off to fly around the UK coast as slowly as possible instead, and not worry about trees. It’s a short step from there to worrying about massively oversized waterways anyway.

Hello. I had this problem but hap[pily found WildSalgam’s solution works, just change the keyboard profile back to default while you are editing (don’t ask me why!)